HTML

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

EDTECH 532- Action Games2 Question

For this quest I played a game on Steam called Mandagon.  This is a platform style game where you control a statuesque type character.  You guide this unnamed character through a series of mazes.  In the beginning, you control through moving left/right and jumping.  Later elevators and blow holes help move as well.

There is no back story provided so the player is left to imagine what sort of quest he is on.  The game exists in Zen-like world of statues, waterfalls and calming music.  Like all good games, the more the player progresses, the more difficult the game becomes.  Eventually, I came to a place where I was stuck and could not progress any further.  Perhaps if I had a joystick or game controller and not my keyboard controls I could get over this obstacle.  Perhaps I need to take a break an come back to it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment